Lechtal Active Card - Summer
Free for all guests at country house Marion and Residenz 111 in Holzgau:
The Lechtal Active Card!
With the Lechtal Active Card, the whole Lech Valley is at your feet - take advantage of the great offers!
From free to reasonable price- from events to entries - the new Lechtal Active-Guests Card for guests at country house Marion in Holzgau in the Lech Valley is a hit!
Period of validity: May to October.
The only requirement is presentation of a valid Lechtal Active Card.
Free with Lechtal Active Card:
- Hiking bus
- Between Steeg and Reutte
- Extended to Lech at Arlberg and the side valleys Jochelspitze, Kaisers and Gramais
- Via the Hahntennjoch to Imst as well as to the side valleys Bschlabs / Boden, Hinterhornbach and Namlos
- Mountain railways:
(A ride up and down of mountain and valley a day inclusive!)
- Lechtal mountain railway in Bach / free
- Steffisalpe in Warth / free
- Rüfikopf railway in Lech / free
- Schlegelkopf railway in Lech / free
- Oberlechbach in Lech / free
- Reuttener Hahnenkamm railway in Höfen / € 3,00 / person
Further reductions or free entry with Lechtal Active Card:
- Guided hikes
- Guest concerts
- Tennis courts Bach / Elbigenalp and Stanzach
- Summer tobogganing Wally Blitz in Elbigenalp 50% discount
- Guided music walks
- Museum Wunderkammer
- Castle world Ehrenberg for € 1,00 / person
The Lechtal Active Card is valid from the 2nd day of the stay up to the departure day!
Experience a varied holiday Nature Park Lechtal in Holzgau. With the Lechtal Active Card, you can use numerous infrastructure facilities in Holzgau and in the entire holiday region of Lechtal free of charge. The hiking busses will let you make wonderful round trips. Leave your car at the country house Marion. The free hiking buses run throughout the Lechtal valley and also in the Lechtal side valleys. All the huts and mountain pastures in the Lechtal valley are easily reached from the specially arranged stops.